Thursday, November 09, 2006

Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche as Milarepa

Few months back, I was told to clean and dust an old leather suitcase. This suitcase held Neten Chokling’s most precious possession: his photo collection of his root teacher, H.H. Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche. I went through the contents of this leather bag. Amidst many beautiful photos of Khyentse Rinpoche, there was this photo of Khyentse Rinpoche posing as Milarepa!


Blogger Dharmastudent said...

Dear Milarepa,

Thank you very much for posting the wonderful picture of HH Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche. It is a real blessing to see such an image.
I am looking forward very much to seeing Milarepa The Movie, when the DVD is available in the UK.
I did have the good fortune to see a clip of it in 2004 at a UK Rigpa Easter Retreat with Sogyal Rinpoche.
I was spell bound, and loved the sound track too!

Kind regards.


2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home