Friday, February 16, 2007

May I meet again in the Buddha's Pure Land
Those who saw or heard me,
Those who remember my story,
Those who have only heard of it and of my name.

May those who emulate my life and meditate,
Those who ask for, narrate and listen to my story,
Those who read and venerate it,
Those who follow my example in their lives,
May they find me in the Buddha's Pure Land.


May those who practice the Dharma through asceticism
Harvest immeasurable merits.
To those who encourage others to follow this path,
Immeasurable gratitude is due.
May those who hear my story receive immeasurable blessings.
Through these three immeasurable blessings,
May those who only hear my story achieve liberation,
May those who meditate upon it fulfill their aim.

Milarepa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home